Boiler Services Installers and Technicians Nationwide
This page is for Boiler Services in your local area. For example, for boiler services Wexford look under Leinster or for boiler services Cork look under Munster or if you are in the Mullingar area look under Boiler Services Midlands below.
Some important information regarding Boiler Servicing and Carbon Monoxide Detector:
- Boilers should be serviced regularly.
- Every Boiler should have a next date for service notice attached to it. If in doubt call your local boiler service company.
- All boilers boilers whether they are fueled by gas or oil need to maintained to a high efficiency standard.
- Consider upgrading your boiler if your boiler service technician deems it wise.
- If you are fortunate enough to have an energy efficient boiler then you will also be the beneficiary of lower fuel bills.
- The carbon footprint of individual home dwellers is extremely important from a global climatic point of view which is another good reason for ensuring that your boiler is regularly serviced or upgraded.
Gas Safety at Home
Under current government regulations it is a mandatory requirement for a registered gas installer (RGI) to issue a Declaration of Conformance Certificate (Completion Certificate). This should be done when each gas service job is completed. the following warnings and advice should be heeded at all times by the Consumer:
- Every home should be fitted with a carbon monoxide detector.
- If you smell gas, call Gas Networks Ireland immediately. Vacate everybody from the home without delay. Emergency phone numbers 1850 205050
Some facts about Boilers
- In Ireland your oil and gas central heating would experience the most energy load from October through to April. During these months your boiler would be working very hard to keep up with the demands of the colder months. The summer would be an excellent time to call boiler repair services and ask them to do an energy audit n your heating system
- Phoning boiler service companies before the winter can save you a lot of money in the long run. Heating engineers are normally less busy during are these times so will be in a position to give you a good deal
- There are building regulations governing boiler services see TGD L 2008 . For the domestic consumer the SEAI have compiled a useful guide for achieving statutory compliance thus ensuring the highest degree of safety and boiler efficiency read Heating and Domestic Hot Water Systems