List of Oil and Gas Central Heating Companies
Welcome to Sustainable Homes Ireland's listing page for Oil and Gas Central Heating Companies in your area.
Some brief information on Oil and Gas Central Heating
There are two distinct components to Oil and Gas Central Heating 1. The Boiler and 2.The Hot Water delivery system.
The Boiler main points:
- Safety awareness, especially with gas type.
- Carbon Monoxide alarms required, especially for gas.
- If you smell gas vacate everyone from the home immediately and call Bord Gais.
- Boiler efficency,i.e. how much of the input energy is converted to heat energy.
- Overall efficiency, boiler needs regular servicing.
- Lower energy bills will be determined by the boiler efficiency.
The Hot Water is delivered to:
- Radiators etc.
- Showers and bathtubs.
- Hot water storage cylinders.
Advantages of Oil and Gas Central Heating:
- A very efficient form of heating.
- Very hot water means radiators can be kept to a minimum size wise.
- Even delivery to all areas being heated, but some areas can have varied heat, for energy saving purposes, if TRV valves are installed.
Disavantages of Oil and Gas Central Heating:
- Energy bills can be high if timers are not used properly.
- Higher energy bills if system is not regularly serviced.
- Higher energy bills if using old obsolete systems.