SFB-AL Slimline 10 Tube 58mm Solar Panel
Lower profile than our standard panels (100mm projection from roof. 20mm lower than our standard panels)
Slimline 10 tube solar panel - high efficiency 58mm double wall evacuated tube solar collector
Panel dims: 1970 x810 x 135mm
Aperture Area: 0.93m2
n0 = 0.64
Heat Loss Coefficient a1: 1.494, a2: 0.012
Peak (W): 608
K5OT: 1.78, K5OL: 0.92
Solar Keymark No.: 011-7S1283 R
Tube Length: 1.8m
Width of absorber (internal glass tube): 45mm
Casing Material: Stainless SteelFilling Volume: na
Width of EntryExit Pipe: 22mm
Thickness of Collector insulating material: 65mm
Heat Transfer Medium: Water mixed with 40% Navitron Glycol antifreeze
1. Due to the application of patent technology, it has High heat efficiency.
2. Metal-glass evacuated tubes with heat pipe provide 10% higher efficiency solar collection than normal all-glass tubes.
3. Able to show high performance even in winter and under cloudy skies, it is especially suitable to be used at very cold ambient temperature up to -500C.
4. Collectors may be connected inseries to increase water heating capacity.
5. Copper heat pipes for rapid heat transfer.
6. Corrosion resistant silver brazed copper header.
7. Excellent glass wool insulation to retain heat.
8. Easy installation for mounting on the roof or at ground level
9. Tubes easily replaced if broken - can be used with broken tubes
10. Ideal for commercial solar water heating applications, especially suitable for projects
11. Maintenance free