SFB-AL Slimline 30 Tube 47mm Solar Panel
Lower profile than our standard panels (100mm projection from roof. 20mm lower than our standard panels)
Slimline 30 tube solar panel - high efficiency 47mm double wall evacuated tube solar collector
- Panel dims: 1660 x 2012 x 133mm
- Weight: 68kgs
- Panel Area:3.34m2
- Active Tube Area:2.1m2
- n0: 0.601
- Heat Loss Coefficient a1: 2.101, a2: 0.009
- Peak (W): 751
- K5OT: 1.93, K5OL: 0.92
- Solar Keymark No.:011-7S1333
- Tube Length: 1.5m
- Width of absorber (internal glass tube): 37mm
- Casing Material: Stainless SteelFilling Volume: 1.5l
- Width of EntryExit Pipe: 22mm
- Thickness of Collector insulating material: 65mm
- Heat Transfer Medium: Water mixed with 40% Navitron Glycol antifreeze
- Due to the application of patent technology, it has High heat efficiency.
- Metal-glass evacuated tubes with heat pipe provide 10% higher efficiency solar collection than normal all-glass tubes.
- Able to show high performance even in winter and under cloudy skies, it is especially suitable to be used at very cold ambient temperature up to -50C.
- Collectors may be connected inseries to increase water heating capacity.
- Copper heat pipes for rapid heat transfer.
- Corrosion resistant silver brazed copper header.
- Excellent glass wool insulation to retain heat.
- Easy installation for mounting on the roof or at ground level
- Tubes easily replaced if broken - can be used with broken tubes
- Ideal for commercial solar water heating applications, especially suitable for projects
- Maintenance free