It is incumbent on all of us to live as sustainably as possible. The future of our planet depends on us changing our consumer habits. A huge step to achieving this objective is to ensure a very environmentally friendly home.
Here are some tips to becoming sustainable:
- Insulate your home to the highest standards.
- Make sure your method of heating your home is very efficient. Oil and Gas central Heating should be regularly serviced and upgraded if needed
- Install solar panels for Hot Water
- Install Photo voltaic panels for free electricity
- Make your next motor car purchase be a hybrid model
- Bring your own containers when shopping for food, especially fruit and vegetables.
- Uses Public Transport when possible
- Walk it or bike it where possible when possible